How to Apply
Applications are accepted online only, through the form below. Please check your eligibility before applying; ineligible applications will be summarily rejected. Further, please ensure you read and familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions (found below the form).
Applications for the 2021 scholarship are now open.
Key Terms & Conditions
- The scholarship award amount is EUR 5,000, or equivalent in another currency.
- This scholarship does not require any employment bond.
- Applications for the scholarship are accepted online ONLY.
- The decision of the Scholarship Board is final and binding.
- Completed applications must be submitted in one package. We are unable to accept supplements before or after submission of the application.
- The scholarship monies shall be paid directly to the school of study of the recipient, as part of the recipient’s tuition payment.
- The Scholarship Foundation reserves the right to appoint, modify and disband the scholarship panel at will, and without notice.
- The Scholarship Foundation reserves the right to change the terms of the scholarship, including the application submission deadline and date of announcement of results. Any such changes shall be announced on this website.